Home » » Dark Souls 2 PC issues are being resolved, says Namco Bandai

Dark Souls 2 PC issues are being resolved, says Namco Bandai

Written By blogger on Sunday, April 27, 2014 | 11:55 PM

dark_souls_2

By Liam Gilroy on April 28, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Dark Souls 2 came out last Thursday, and while many people have been having an astonishingly good time with it, not everyone has been so fortunate. Some poor unfortunates can't get the game to start, while others have been forced to deal with Keyboard and Mouse controlling (which is better than it was in Dark Souls, but still not as good as an analog controller.) Yet others have had troubles due to VAC bans and network dropouts seem to be rather frequent.

Fortunately, Namco Bandai, Dark Souls 2's publishers, are already on it – along with a Facebook post on the weekend, they have also created a thread in the official Steam forums with a list of the most common troubles and their fixes.

Unfortunately, they have not mentioned any fixes for hackers yet, although I have been fortunate enough to only meet one in my travels. The worst part was that I thought I was going to beat him – I dodged every single one of his hits and landed a solid two handed slam with my Demon's Great Hammer, only to watch as it did no damage at all. He killed me as I went for my Black Separation Crystal.

Enough with my bellyaching though, have you had any problems during your time in Drangleic? Alternatively if you haven't yet played Dark Souls 2, read Jason's fantastic review.



IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 9637831

-->