Home » » Enemy Front multiplayer trailer shows off all the pop machine guns and WW2 snipers you will ever want

Enemy Front multiplayer trailer shows off all the pop machine guns and WW2 snipers you will ever want

Written By blogger on Thursday, June 5, 2014 | 4:13 PM

enemyfront

By Alex Walker on June 6, 2014 at 7:34 am

Even though it's June, it's starting to feel a lot like February again. That's the impression I get from watching the new multiplayer trailer for Enemy Front, a WW2 shooter largely focusing on the Warsaw Uprising. It's from Polish developer CI Games, makers of the Sniper: Ghost Warrior games, which I never played. So I have no idea how Enemy Front will turn out, although given that it's a bit of a dry month – with everything revolving around E3 – that's not the worst thing in the world.

Anyway, the reason why I said it felt a bit like February was because the Enemy Front trailer reminded me a lot of Insurgency. Enemy Front looks more like the WW2 Call of Duty games though, albeit with a much funkier HUD. I'm not sure there's a great deal of recoil on the weapons, but that's something I'll find out for myself when the game launches on Steam on the 14th.



IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

-->